MBA Energy Management candidate (TU Berlin), ISO 9001 & 50001 Auditor (Bureau veritas), Energy Auditor (BEE India), self-driven, result-oriented energy professional with 8+ years of experience. Proven success in the field of project management, process optimization, energy data analytics, & sustainability audits. Seeking employment that allows me to grow professionally while utilizing my skills for the betterment of the organization and creating a sustainable environment for society.
Consultant - Energy Management | MBA (TU Berlin) | Energy Manager & Auditor (BEE) | ISO 9001 & 50001 Auditor | BOE
- Birthday: 30 June 1987
- Email-Id: email@example.com
- Contact: (+49) 017632647901
- City: Berlin, Germany
- Degree: MBA Energy Management
- Nationality: Indian
- Mother Tongue(S) Hindi
- Other Languages(S) English(C2) German(B1)
Education & Training
MBA Energy Management
OCT 2019 – CURRENT – Berlin, Germany
Technische Universität Berlin
Major Projects and Case Studies
- Sustainable development of the neighborhood Schumacher Quartier, Project TXL: Forecasting energy baseline with traditional energy technologies, analyzing energy use, identifying areas of significant energy use and opportunities for improvement, and proposing planning outputs and action plans with sector coupling, BEMS, and latest energy-efficient technologies.
- Assessment on EU’s Renewable Sector & Its Leading Player, Potential impact of energy Transition from fossil-fuel to RE, Dropping RE Project cost and increasing customer appetite tor RE, companies/players position itself in IPP sector. Case Study of "Engie SA" business model, its corporate strategy, operational and financial performances, important stakeholders & impact of regulatory change, sustainability and digitalization strategy.
- European competition law, regulatory law, historical, and comparative studies. Sector inquiry, legal challenges for measures to enhance competition in reliable energy supply. Case studies: Distrigaz gas Belgium, E.ON wholesale and balancing & EdF-EnBW merger.
ISO 50001 (EnMS) , ISO 9001 (IMS) Auditor
2018 Paris, France
Energy Manager & Auditor, CID-9034 (2017)
2017 – Delhi, India
Bureau of Energy Efficiency
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
2006 – 2010 – Bhilai, India
Networks and Memberships
Energy Managers and Auditors (Bureau of Energy Efficiency-India)
2017 – CURRENT
India (Credential ID-9034 (2017))
Performance Guarantee Test and Audits coordinated with the teams of many MNCs like Shanghai Electric, Dongfang Electric, TUV-SUD, National Productivity Council of India, Confederation of Indian Industry, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Mc Hales, Paharpur Cooling Towers Ltd, Bluestar Ltd, Godrej, Forbes Marshall, VPC GmBH etc.
Social and Political Activities
Awareness Campaigns for Efficiency, Climate change & Sustainability
2013 – CURRENT
Organizing awareness campaigns for students and households across several villages in the state for energy efficiency and climate change. Inviting young students from universities to present innovative solutions and ideas to companies to encourage, provide platforms, and support.
2014 – 2019 – Nagpur, India
Reliance Group of Companies
Energy audit conduction, presenting detailed generation & financial
reports, and efficiency enhancement strategies to top management.
Plant performance compliance reporting to CEA and BEE India for
national targets of action plans for climate change. Identification,
implementation of Energy Conservation projects in terms of Saving,
Investment, Simple Payback, NPV & IRR.
- 3 ISO 9001 Audits, 2 ISO 50001 Audits, 3 Energy Audits, 4 PGTs.
- IMS 9001:2015 and ISO 50001:2011 certification for the company.
- 1.4 Mio. €/yr. savings with just process improvement.
- 16 Energy efficiency projects with 1170 kW power-saving ~ 0.4 Mio. €/yr.
Central coordination for ISO 50001 activities, establish energy policy and energy baseline study for company. Perform significant energy consumption analysis, prepare energy review register for auxiliaries. Periodic monitoring of all EnPIs for any deviation from the company’s objective & targets. Review and propose action plans for improvement and present them to the top management.
Organizing internal & external surveillance audits with Bureau Veritas and generating non-conformance notification for concerned departments & preparing corrective/preventive action reports. Discuss important issues and finding at management review meetings (MRM) and with interested parties. Evaluation of products and services before procurement based on energy performance. Periodic review of statutory and regulatory requirements and maintain a record of compliance.
Project management focused on energy efficiency, process optimization, monitoring & tracking of technical and financial performance of group companies. Provide Technical assistance for AOP to other departments like finance, O&M, BD & group power stations. Making case studies based on energy efficiency projects to present at national level platforms and awards.
Significant Contributions to the Company:
Operations & Performance Monitoring Eng
2010 – 2014 – Korba, India
Lanco Infratech Ltd
Periodic boiler efficiency & turbine cycle heat rate calculations by using
international performance test codes PTC 4.1 & 6 and preparing loss &
deviation data analysis report for boiler, turbine, pumps, fans,
condenser, cooling towers, air preheater, coal mill, compressors,
HVAC, lighting system, buildings from design and propose
improvement projects to management.
- PGTs of both Units (2x 300 MW) with supplier DEC China.
- 2 ISO 9001 audits, 3 Energy Audits, 3 PGTs
- 0.6 Mio. €/yr. savings with just process improvement.
- 13 Energy efficiency projects with 600 kW power-saving ~ 0.2 Mio. €/yr. savings.
Heat balance, water balance, and energy balance of plant and GHG emission analysis of the system. identification of generation loss, PLF analysis & financial gain in the system. Pressure survey, insulation survey, detection of air ingress in the system. Pre & post-outage survey of the plant.
Monitoring of financial implications of generation loss, variation of fuel quality and prices, project delays, etc. Monthly physical verification of coal & oil for accounting of losses to minimize monetary loss. Performance Guarantee (PG) test of the boiler, turbine, ESP, AHP, pumps, DFGC, HVAC, etc. Report preparation (on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, & Yearly basis) for each above-mentioned activity.
Significant Contributions to the Company:
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Data analytics software like Python (Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, BeautifulSoup), SQL, Power BI, Citavi-6, Extracting legitimate pieces of information from the web.
SAP-PP (Production Planning) for updating generation data and SAPPM (Plant Maintenance) for tracking all the maintenance activity related to auxiliaries that affect the plant generation and its performance.
Energy data analysis from IVGI (Integrated visualization of generation information GE) & EMS (Energy Management System-Elmeasure) software, used for real-time parameters monitoring, analyzing for abnormality, performance monitoring of energy systems.
Measuring & Testing equipment experience of Ultrasonic flow meters, Energy meters, Gas Analysers, Clean air flow test kit, Isokinetic coal sampler for dirty air test of Coal pipes and Pulverisers, Psychrometers, Anemometer, Manometers, Lux meter, etc
0788-04-01-17,Aristotelessteig 04, 10318 Berlin, Germany